Your integration options
If you're interested in learning about the various options available for Enterprise Application Integrations (EAI), our whitepaper discusses all of them in detail and explains how serverless solutions reduce business risk and minimise the total lifecycle cost.
Why integrate with Oracle?
Integrations with Oracle systems allow for the elimination of slow and manual workflows. This leads to efficiency gains through time reductions for requisitions, Purchase Orders, and invoicing processes. With appropriate governance and controls built-in, integrations enable automated handling of exception reporting and approvals processes along with the difficult task of data synchronisation between different enterprise applications. With an overall reduction in the time between a record being updated in one system, and that data being replicated or made available to another, decision making is improved through immediate access to up-to-date information and insights.
Our Oracle integration solutions offer the following benefits:
- Freedom from restrictions and complexities imposed by legacy / Oracle integration tools
- Use of industry-standard tools and programming languages to support maintainability
- CI/CD pipelines and deployment automation for strong solution governance
- Infrastructure as code to support high agility to changing business needs
- Lightweight microservices
- Transparent performance monitoring
- Environmentally sustainable solutions
Recent Oracle integrations
Our solutions are highly adaptable to different corporate environments. As such we're constantly looking for opportunities to bring value to customers through their implementation. Here is a recent integration we've built for our enterprise customers:
Employee Central Payroll to Oracle FI
Realtime payroll postings from ECP to Oracle Finance