When considering enterprise application and software integrations, most customers start their journey by contacting their vendor, or their managed service provider (IT partner), or an iPaaS solution provider for support. In most cases, this will lead to costly and painful experiences.
- Software vendors are incentivised to maximise the Total Lifetime Value of their customers and will offer high-cost services by 'niche' developers to support their business needs
- A Managed Service Provider doesn't offer experienced software development capabilities, leading to delayed, overrun and projects that fail to meet the business requirements
- An iPaaS solution will look great on paper, but customers quickly find out it doesn't cover specific workflows and requires substantial investment in the platform and staff capabilities to get it to do what's needed.
Just like you, we're tired of the pain of traditional solutions. That's why we've developed an alternative; one that doesn't lock customers into high-cost integration platforms, or high-cost operational expenditures to keep them running. We offer solutions that do exactly what they say on the tin.
Nanoputian is a registered partner and member of a number of professional affiliations. We promote the training and certification of our staff and their active participation in professional development opportunities. Our team are members of the following organisations.
- Amazon Web Services Solution Partner Network
- Australian Institute of Project Management
- Institute of Engineers Australia
- Queensland AI Hub
We're also prequalified to tender for and deliver work as part of the Australian Government Digital Marketplace for the following service categories.
How we work
We've designed and built connectors into enterprise platforms that extract, transform, load, and store data. Our cloud-native ways of doing this are fast and effective and can be quickly configured for different customers. We don't use the costly integration tools that vendors provide but rather build serverless pipelines which include identity management and high levels of security by design. We use niche developers only for those parts of the integration where they're required and leverage the power of commonly used code languages and a serverless tech stack that is so simple to manage it's almost completely hands-off.